- I promise to meditate daily.
- I promise to remember the nonviolent movement seeks justice and reconciliation not victory.
- I will walk and talk in the manner of love for God is love.
- I will perform service for others and for the world
- I will refrain from violence of fist, tongue and heart.
- I will strive to be in good spiritual and bodily health
- I will speak out nonviolently concerning any act of violence or injustice that I see, writing my congressperson or senator and participating in action that will bring about justice.
- I will remember that spirituality is the engine of social justice.
The Ongoing Work of Creation
By Tom Stricker
Vol 51 #2