Diocesan Anniversary Mass - June 16, 2019
Thank you for registering for the 2019 Diocese of Camden Anniversary Mass to be held on Sunday, June 16, 2019, 3:00 p.m., at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish, 591 New Jersey Avenue, Absecon, NJ 08201-2424. Please make sure that all of the information on the registration form is correct, written legibly and that the number of years you are married makes you eligible to attend.
A light reception will follow in the parish hall. Guests are welcome to this reception.
You will receive in the mail a letter acknowledging your registration. It will be mailed to you no later than three weeks before the Mass.
In the month of August, all couples who register will have a certificate mailed to them, along with a free photo with Bishop Sullivan, if you choose to have the photo taken.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Camden Diocesan Wedding Anniversary Mass for Couples Celebrating Their 25th, 50th, 60th, 70th or Longer Wedding Anniversary. This year's celebration will be held on Sun., June 16, 2019, 3:00 p.m. at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish, 591 New Jersey Avenue, Absecon, NJ 08201-2424
• Does the Anniversary Mass count as my Sunday obligation? YES
• May we invited family members to attend? Yes. Guests may sit toward the back of the church, first come, first seated. The anniversary couples will be seated in the front of the church, first come, first seated, unless handicapped seating is necessary.
• How is this Anniversary Mass different from a other Masses? The only difference between the Anniversary Mass and other Masses is that after the homily, a renewal of promises and blessing of rings takes place as couples stand in the pews.
• If I went to Mass earlier today and received communion, may I receive communion again at the Anniversary Mass? YES
• What shall I wear to the Anniversary Mass? Your usual Sunday Mass clothing is fine, if your usual Sunday Mass clothing is, for women, a nice pants suit, skirt, or dress and for a man, nice pants with a dress shirt with or without a tie. (We have had some couples, and even their family members, wear gowns and full suits with ties.)
• May we have our photographs taken with Bishop? Yes, Bishop will be available after Mass for photographs. Ask for a numbered card when you get your name tag before Mass.
St. Patrick Church
86 Cooper St.
Woodbury, NJ 08096
St. Matthew Church
N 4th St & Monument Ave.
Holy Angels Worship Center
96 Green Ave.
Woodbury, NJ 08096
Holy Angels Catholic School
211 Cooper St. Woodbury, NJ 08096
Family Faith Formation
81 Cooper St Woodbury, NJ 08096, USA
School Closing #2821 on KYWNewsRadio